1.Why should I join team 91
• Hybrid Training by the Team 91 Directors for all offensive and defensive players, as well as special training for goalkeepers and FOGOs.
• Access to some of the most competitive and exclusive tournaments in the nation.
• The most giveaways and freshest gear around!
2. How will I know if I made a team?
Team rosters will be posted by tryout jersey number to the Team 91 website. If your number does not appear on any of the rosters, it does not mean that you will not make a team. Invitations will be ongoing until the team rosters are full. We also we be keeping each player at every level to Develop their skills
3. How do I secure my spot on Team 91?
Once posted, we ask that players register online to secure their spot. We will begin winter practices within two weeks of the end of tryouts. All registrations are done online.
4. What is the Team 91 Refund Policy?
Once a player commits to playing for Team 91 after tryouts, that spot is theirs. To receive a refund, another player must fill that spot before a refund is issued. If the player misses time because of an injury, a doctor's note must be supplied.
5. Fall Program
If teams particiapte in the Fall Program, there will be an additional fees. Fall Program includes: practices, event fees, and coaching fees.
91 California Teams:
3rd Grade (2026): Price 495
4 th Grade (2025): price:495
5th Grade (2024] Price:495
6th Grade (2023): Price:495
7th Grade (2022):Price:495
8th Grade (2021): Price:495
9th Grade (2020):Price:495
10th Grade (2019):Price:495
Team 91 recommends the following events:
1. Every Team 91 HS player from Maryland, Long Island and Tristate, California will receive a spot at the Run With The Best Showcase at Stony Brook University on June 3, 2017 as part of their annual tuition.
2. As a member of the National Lacrosse Federation, Team 91 is able to secure a certain number of positions to nationally recognized NLF Futures events at IMG Academy in Florida, Super Series in Massachusetts and National Championship in New York.
3. A handful of the best players in Team 91’s programs will be recommended to Maverick Showtime in Connecticut.
4. Team 91 recommends that players register for 3d/Blue Chip camp in Florida each January to have a chance to play their way into the Nike/Blue Chip camp over the summer.
*Please keep in mind that to be considered for some of these events, you must be the best of the best, not only on your team, but in the Team 91 program